Damage Caused by Water in Tomball
Flood damage can deal a serious blow to your commercial property. Severe flooding can put you out of operations. If you run a store front, even a little damage could impair your organization’s image. The sooner you address flood damage in your commercial property, the faster you can move on from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Tomball, TX area.
Water Damage from Appliances & Storms
There are many ways your storefront can take on flood damage. Damaged equipment such as dishwashers are prone overflow. More artificial reasons for water damage consist of septic or sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Problems like these might start out minor. Whether resulting from failed plumbing or appliances, some structures can throw out serious water damage. Whatever business you own, flood damage has potential to be a real issue for your commercial property. If ignored, it can lead to more damage from rot.
Flood damage may be caused by weather as well. Heavy rains or storm systems might harm your business in their own right. They may have an intense impact if you have commercial property near a lake that crests during these heavy rains.
Flood Removal Techniques
Paul Davis offers a range of services like water damage evaluation and removal. Depending on the level of your space, Paul Davis technicians can dry affected areas such as walls. Our team also cleans and sanitize objects such as linens. If neglected, sever water damage could leave mold in its wake.
Our Restoration Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying damp areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of items like linens
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff respond and move quickly Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to restore water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We’re knowledgeable – With 50 years of business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can work with your insurance group to settle claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Tomball Paul Davis franchise today!