Helping Spring Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in repairs for your business and stop operations for months following. When folks think of fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames but soot and smoke may hang around the property much longer. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may hang in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Spring performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Spring area.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- We appear onsite to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – if a large area of your business was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We understand how devastating a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged goods or furniture is usually simple to renew for our experts and their tools. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Let our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your commercial property.