Hufsmith Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. But, plans like that usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of West Houston!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.