Disaster Planning in Houston
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Houston. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.