Hockley Contents Cleaning
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Hockley can restore these valuables and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear belongings that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that nearly thrown away. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.