Disaster Planning in Hockley
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. However, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of West Houston now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.