Disaster Planning in Hockley, TX
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.