Recover from a Fire in Cypress
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and halt production for months following. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage from smoke and ash may remain for years after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years after the fire.
The professionals with Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your business and operations. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are only part of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Cypress performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Cypress market.
How We Assist You
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and building stabilization
- Green methods for sanitation ash and other residue from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- We can restore any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call Paul Today
We can restore your business back to its feet. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is often easy to restore for our professionals and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.