Avoiding Water Damage
No matter where your building is located, your business or home could receive severe water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can inspect and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
Causes of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we need. But when they break, they can often bring more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major problems. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your home and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Restoration Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. All of our frachises have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage remediation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can rely on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.