Detecting Water Damage
No home or business is immune to water damages. Your building can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your home will sustain. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can examine and repair the issue.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on for everyday life. But a broken appliance can cause major issues. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major problems. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
Ways to Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then address it yourself as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, reach out to the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Mitigation Services We Offer
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.