Storms Damage Scenarios
Damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your family or business, and fixing it can be difficult. To get the damage fixed safely and effectively, you need a restoration service company that specializes in bringing your home back to pre-storm conditions. We have the dedication and experience it takes.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the impact. Read below for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
The payout you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the extent of damage, the previous condition of the property and more.
Document the damage, keep all receipts and get on the phone with your insurance agent and a storm damage contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: This can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and much more.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and much more.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electric systems and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Hire an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
It’s vital to repair storm damage quickly, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you try making repairs yourself, work with your insurance company. Get in touch with us for details.