Preventing Water Damage
Water damage can be very hard to detect by the untrained eye. If you’re a homeowner looking for professionals that are well-trained in water damage, turn to Paul Davis. We can handle any amount of water damage at very affordable rates. If your house sustains unforeseen water damage, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis immediately. But to catch water damage before it gets worse, property owners need to be able to detect water damage. There are preemptive actions you can take to prevent water damage on your property. The key to water damage restoration is prevention.
The Causes of Water Damage
We all have appliances that we rely on. But if your appliance is broken, it can often cause more harm than good. Any appliance, whether it’s a shower, dishwasher, faucets or toilet, most of these appliances can cause significant issues by leaking. When an emergency strikes, the experts from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to mend any leaks and quickly repair water damage. The Paul Davis professionals can fix water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
The Best Ways to Prevent Water Damage
Don’t wait for water damage to happen– take action. To dodge pricey repairs and homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Try the following to prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
If your house undergone water damages, don’t wait. The longer you wait, the more extensive repairs you’ll need. For high-quality water damage remediation services, call Paul Davis today at 888-473-7769. Your local Paul Davis professionals will come to your house as soon as possible. No matter how serious the damages, Paul Davis will handle it.