West Houston Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your company and halt work for months following. When folks consider fire damage, they usually think of the fire itself but soot and smoke can stay around the property much longer. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
The specialists from Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. No matter what size, Paul Davis of West Houston offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the West Houston market.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We appear onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and building stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Careful cleaning for any harmed inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Water removal – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We can renew any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis team can get your commercial property back to its feet. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience means faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at West Houston Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.