Damage Caused by Water in West Houston
Have you seen water damage while at work? Whether it is a spreading puddle coming from the ceiling or a completely submerged basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is able to assist. We offer water damage restoration for companies or businesses spaces near the West Houston, TX area.
Causes of Water Damage:
There are a few ways your office can be exposed to flood damage. Damaged appliances like washing machines may overflow. Further artificial sources of water damage include septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these might start out small. However, the water damage may move through your office and foster more damage from fungal growth.
Flooding found in business structures might also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Heavy rainfall or storms in West Houston might cause flooding for residential or commercial property owners. Similar to appliance flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes may bring about mold situations if left uncleaned.
Flood Restoration Services
Our experts offer a variety of work such as water damage evaluation and removal. Based on the scale of your property, Paul Davis experts can clean wet areas like furniture. Our team also cleans and restore items like clothes. If to grow, intense water damage may leave fungal colonies behind.
Our Repair Pros Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying affected areas such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as documents
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and act promptly Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After half a century of operation and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is stressful. We will work with your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your West Houston Paul Davis franchise today!