Paul Davis Emergency Services of West Houston is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to residential, institutional and commercial properties due to storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of West Houston, we are proud to have served West Houston for more than [years].
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!