Paul Davis Emergency Services of West Houston is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to institutional, residential and commercial properties caused by fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of West Houston, we are proud to have served West Houston for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and
cleaning up damage to property
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by storm, fire, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!